VR SAM Forums
Strategic default on VA loan - no deficiency?
Last Post Nov 21, 2018 05:59 AM by David Peterson. 22 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12
Author Messages Not Resolved
Rex 134

--
Feb 24, 2013 09:51 AM
  • Correct Answer?

Illcomm

--
Feb 25, 2013 11:05 AM
  • Correct Answer?

I'm not really sure how it works between the bank and VA after closing.  I know there is a limit to how much the VA is liable for.  I imagine after closing, the bank would have went to the VA for whatever recoverable portion was allowable. I would also imagine that if there was a portion that was unrecoverable from the VA, the bank would have tried to keep me on the hook for that in the short sale terms, i.e., "poriton of debt other than $xxx is forgiven" (or maybe not?)  Regardless, if you have the terms of the short-sale that say the remaining balance will be forgiven between you and the bank...it doesn't really matter what happens between the bank and VA after closing.

--
Nov 21, 2018 05:59 AM
  • Correct Answer?
Are you in need of a loan? Have you been rejected by banks in your country? Are the interest rates on the high side when you try to obtain loans from private loan firms and banks in your country? If this is the case then worry no more and contact us a genuine private loan firm whose aim is to assist those in need financially by giving out loans at a cheap and affordable percentage of 2 and also have a repayment plan suitable to everyone. Contact us today via email as legitloanfirm1@outlook.com and have a relaxed financial conscience.
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Page 2 of 2 << < 12