VR SAM Forums
How Do I Repair my credit , and fulfill my obligation?
Last Post Sep 17, 2018 12:21 AM by jesscageorger. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages

--
Sep 17, 2018 12:21 AM

Hi all. Today I was granted Permanent Sole care of my 2 kids, and kid bolster was likewise ended. Before I was granted full sole authority , I was financially past due in kid bolster yet those back payments were ended. I currently have a fresh start and new beginning in existence with my youngsters. Before my separation years prior and losing my children I had a decent FICO assessment. Presently I have them back and no more kid support or obligation. Nonetheless, I realize that my credit is dinged by the old back payments. So here is my inquiry: 

Do I contact the three credit authorities and give them or fax them the court papers from Family court demonstrating I have full care and no more kid bolster commitment? I likewise have a paper from DES affirming the end of withholding my pay, so do I send that moreover? I need to get on the ball and deal with this issue when I can. Indeed, even know the overdue debts were ended it is the main awful thing with my credit. Any exhortation would be incredibly refreshing. Much obliged to you!
    You are not authorized to post a reply.