VR SAM Forums
SOLD!!
Last Post Aug 15, 2018 01:56 PM by Joe and Deb - VR SAM. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button Printer Friendly
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
Sort:
PrevPrev NextNext
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages Informative
VR SAM

--
Aug 15, 2018 01:56 PM

Thank You Andy and Arlene!

My family has used the Gladdens for both buying and selling a home.  They earned our repeat business by being the most conscientious and diligent professionals we have ever worked with. 

We always knew that the Gladdens had our best interests at heart, to such a degree that they felt more like family.  Combine that with their impressive negotiation skills and vast experience, and you have the perfect realtors. 

The Gladdens were so helpful during our two relocations, I insisted on writing this endorsement.  Work with them.  You won't find better.

Andy and Arlene December 2018 

6 MURRAY CIRCLE ~ STAFFORD`~ VA 22554

$399,900 • ST10321474

Take the Video Tour of This Beautiful Home

THIS 5 BR/3.5 BA HOME IS SITUATED ON A ½ ACRE WOODED CUL-DE-SAC LOT WITH SPECTACULAR YEAR-ROUND WATER VIEWS IN A NON HOA COMMUNITY LOCATED MINUTES TO I-95, RT 1, COMMUTER LOT, RESTAURANTS,  SHOPPING & QUANTICO. GLEAMING BRAZILIAN CHERRY HARDWOOD FLOORS GREET YOU THROUGHOUT THE MAIN LEVEL, STAIRWAY AND UPPER LEVEL HALL. HOME BOASTS A FORMAL LIVING AND DINING ROOM. THE GOURMET KITCHEN HAS A CENTER ISLAND W/GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SS APPLIANCES, WALL OVEN AND COOKTOP OVERLOOKING THE BREAKFAST ROOM AND FAMILY ROOM. A GAS FIREPLACE SURROUNDED BY BUILT-IN BOOKSHELVES COMPLETES THIS OPEN FLOORPLAN GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING!