Veteran Realty Serving America’s Military, Inc.
Great Career Opportunity for Military Veterans, Military Spouses, and Experienced Real Estate Agents!
An Agent’s Alternative to Traditional Brokerage
Every real estate transaction is hard work, isn’t it? Whether a starter home for a young couple or the high end golf course or lake community home, when done right, requires constant diligence, tremendous effort, and time commitment by the professional real estate agent. And regardless of the amount of the commission at the settlement table (hopefully), you ultimately work just as hard for every client, right? Yet most traditional brokerage models, out of necessity to cover overhead, will require a considerable part of that paycheck.
At VR SAM® there is a better way that allows agents to keep most of their hard earned commission and still have excellent brokerage service.
Cutting to the Chase
VR SAM® is a transaction fee-based brokerage. Our agents pay a modest fee per transaction. No commission split, no monthly desk fee, no admin fee, no other fees (unless local Business Professional Occupational License (BPOL) Fees apply).
The Real Benefits of a Transaction Fee-Based Compensation Plan
· The VR SAM® transaction fee plan / schedule allows the Agent full discretion on seller listing rates and purchaser client credits. Thus, they can choose to leverage this flexibility and compete for clients, or maintain their profit margin.
· Compared to a desk fee plan, the Agent’s cash flow is evened out. No transaction this month, no fee. No hidden fees or costs.
(Call or email us for more detail - contact info below)
Would You Benefit From Our Model?
The typical VR SAM® agent:
· Generates most of their clients from referral streams or their own marketing efforts.
· Prefers to work from their fully equipped home offices.
· Is experienced and independent.
· Does not require traditional office based training to complete their CE.
What Else Does VR SAM® Offer?
· Immediate (usually same day) wiring of your commission funds directly to your account
· We pay your E&O Insurance
· Zipforms Plus / Mobile Zip / Digital Ink / MLS Connect / TMS Subscription
· If we refer a client lead to you, we offer a 20% (us) / 80% (you) split and waive the transaction fee. (Leads are at our discretion)
· $1500 agent recruitment credit applied to your transaction fees (email or call us for full compensation plan)
· We pay the agent license transfer fee and first 500 business cards
· $200 credit with Minuteman Press for Signage
· Opportunity to participate in the VR SAM® National Military Community Forum
· We plan to offer other incentives and benefits as we grow
How Can We Offer This Model?
It’s simple. Technology allows us to eliminate most of the overhead associated with office space. Through products like Zipforms & E-signature we can provide distant quality brokerage services and support as effectively as the traditional brokerage. Facetime, Skype, etc. allows for face to face consult with your broker or clients and yes, we can meet in person as necessary. VR SAM® can offer full brokerage services at a fraction of the cost of a traditional brokerage.
If you are a Military Veteran or Spouse seeking well paying career that leverages you Military Network, or if you are an experienced Real Estate Agent with an established clientele / referral stream, we hope you will contact us today!
Joe and Deb Gladden
O: 703 754-3036 C: 703 585-3305 C: 703 861-8457
Fax: 703 831-8803 Email VR SAM Visit VR SAM web site
What Makes VR SAM® Different?
“VR SAM® has been there” and experienced more Military moves than we care to remember. But we do “remember” the “Good and Not so Good “Realtor experiences and we believe our Military Family clients deserve the Very Best!
We believe in the mission our Military Families support and are grateful for the opportunity to do our part with top quality relocation Realtor services.
VR SAM® offers our purchaser clients an industry leading credit from our commission at settlement.
VR SAM® offers our seller clients extremely competitive listing rates, and listing options to save them even more money.
Contact VR SAM® today and experience the difference! email@example.com 703 754-3036
Visit us at: www.vrsam.com
Veteran Realty Serving America’s Military, Inc., VR SAM®, is a partnership / brokerage owned by a retired Military Familiy, serving Military Families purchasing or selling homes in the Northern Virginia region including Fairfax County, Prince William County, Loudoun County, Fauquier County, Stafford County, Arlington, Spotsylvania County and Alexandria, Many of our purchaser clients are PCSing to the Pentagon, NRO, Fort Belvoir, Fort Meyer, Anacostia, Bolling AFB, Andrews AFB, Navy Yard, Quantico, Coast Guard Headquarters, and other NOVA military installations. VR SAM® also serves a large number of defense contractor employees and Federal Employees from the FBI, NCIS, CIA and other agencies. VR SAM® is a leading advocate for the improvement of home owner benefits for Military Families. Call VR SAM® today to learn about our industry leading purchaser client credit and competitive listing programs and rates.
VR SAM® is a brokerage licensed in Virginia. 11204 Bluffs VW, Spotsylvania, VA 22551 703 754-3036
VR SAM complies with all Fair Housing Laws. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin or any other classes protected by the laws of the United States, the Commonwealth of Virginia and applicable local jurisdictions, or by the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.