Government Transfer of Station?
Last Post Jul 02, 2016 08:56 AM by DavisFamilyRealty. 0 Replies.
AddThis - Bookmarking and Sharing Button
Author Messages Informative
DavisFamilyRealtyUser is Offline
New Member
New Member

Jul 02, 2016 08:56 AM

    Did you know that on most Government Transfer of Station (TOS) the Government will pay most of your closing costs to also include changing your drivers license to the new state and utility deposits at your new location?

    Contact us now to have an experienced TOS realtor help you get through the difficult process.



    Curtis and Shonda Davis


    Curtis & Shonda Davis --- Curtis : 571-317-9560 --- Shonda : 703-786-0929 --- Fax: 703-454-0626 --- --- --- Specializing in Government Employee Transfers
    Tags: TOS, Government, transfer, payment